Friday, May 27, 2011

Dinosaur Poop Cookies

Since Lindsey has been studying dinosaurs and today was their assembly, I offered to make a special snack for the kids. My friend Jen told me that she had a Dinosaur Poop Cookie recipe! I had never heard of such a thing, but I had to try it out. I’ll let you decide if you would want to try one.

P5260036

P5260038

P5260039

Lindsey told me that all the kids LOVED them! There is so much sugar in them, I wouldn’t doubt it. Here is the recipe if you really dare…

Dinosaur Poop Cookies Ingredients-
1 stick butter
4 T. cocoa
2 C. sugar
1/2 C. milk
2 1/2 C. quick cooking oats
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 C. peanut butter
Put butter, cocoa, sugar and milk in a saucepan and bring to a full boil. Boil 2 minutes. Remove from heat and add everything else. Stir well and drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper. Let cool and harden. 

*I doubled the recipe*

No comments:

Post a Comment